Thursday, January 7, 2016

Polar Bear 3D Snow Globe


 
Hi everyone! I was on the Kadoodle Bug Designs blog, yesterday. I made this 3D Standing Snow globe Decoration. I had a lot of fun with this.
 
I used the file "Polars on Ice found here at Kadoodle Bug Designs.
 
After unzipping the individual svg cut files I uploaded them to Cricut Design Space. There, I designed my snow globe with basic shapes.
 
I share these files FREE for Cricut users:
 
These files are for the snow globe that I designed in Cricut Design Space ONLY. The Polar Bear file is found here.
 

I chose Bo Bunny Scrapbook Paper for my snow background and the base of my snow globe. I love Bo Bunny!
 
After using my Cricut Explore to cut out my tear bear patterns and that of the snow globe.
 
I focused on these fluffy bears! I tore them out of thick mulberry paper and chalked the pieces with Clearsnap in Cyan, Purple and Charcoal. (Ink and chalk.) I used pink Peebles chalk for the cheeks, inner ears and paws.
 
I used black and white gel pens and Frost White Clearsnap ink for detailing these bear embellishment faces.
 
I then assembled all of the pieces using Fabri- Tac. I took one last soft brushing to the fur to make them look even fluffier! I love paper crafting!

 
 
I took the layers to make this 3D. I cut out a circle of acetate sheet to make a clear window. I taped all around the edges using 3 layers of foam tape so it'd fit my polar bears and shaker mix. I used Spare Parts, blue stones and shave ice by Stampendous for my mix. Yes, it shakes! Let is snow!
 
I then attached the circles and added a small box to the back so it would stand up. I attached the base, and to complete my project I embellished with more spare parts and gemstones.
 


 
Trailer
 
This is a gift for my sweet sister. This is her first winter as a mother. <3
 
Thanks for your visit today! It was my pleasure sharing this Cricut project with you. Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment