Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My Besties, Celebrate Love Box Frame

Hi Everyone! It's my first day on the Scrapbook Stamp Society blog. I made this super fun 3D box frame featuring a gorgeous Bestie Digital stamp I colored with Copic Markers.


Just in time for Valentine's Day... Celebrate Love
I created this using a My Besties By Sherri Baldi Digital Stamp found here:



I also used the super cute bear svg cutting file from Marjorie Ann Designs, original art by Kristi W. Designs.
I uploaded the file in Cricut Design Space and used it to make a pattern for my fuzzy little Cupid tear bear. I also cut my box frame using the cartridge Boxes, Tags and More 2. I cut out a few strips of paper for the background.

I used copic markers to color my Besties Doll.
Skin: E00, E11, E21
Eyes: B00, B02, YG03
Dress Pink: RV00, RV02, RV04
Dress Blue & Bow: B00, B02, B05

I'm unsure of the brown copic colors I used for the cake and the hair.

I also used a white Gelly roll, black Copic multiliner and chalk to add definition.

I embellished with a bow and heart gems.

I have this item listed for sale here in my SHOP!




Thanks for stopping by! 
This is linked into the following challenges.. Check them out and play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment