Thursday, January 21, 2016

Copic Coloring: Strawberry Bear Card



Hello everyone! It's almost Friday and time for the weekend.
I'm sharing here today a Strawberry Valentine's Day card I made with the super cute digital stamp found here at Kadoodle Bug Designs.
   I used Paper from Peebles Be Mine Paper Pad for my background. My base was cut and scored in Cricut Design Space.

I colored my strawberry bear in copic markers. 

Strawberry Bear Main Color: Rv00, Rv32, Rv 34
Strawberry Bear Ear and Foot Pads: Rvoo, Rv02
Strawberry Bear Eyes: YG03, B00, B02
Strawberries: YG63, YG67, R36, R37, E37, E47

Other supplies used: 
Signo White Gel Pen
Copic Black Multiliner
Red Colorbox Chalk
Frost White Colorbox Ink
Padded Strawberry embellishment

Thanks for Stopping over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment