Monday, January 4, 2016

My Besties w/ Tear Bear Box Frame Paper Craft





Hi Everyone! Today I am stopping in to share this super fun 3D box frame project I created!

I created this using a My Besties By Sherri Baldi Digital Stamp found here:



I also used the super cute bear svg cutting file found here at Kadoodle Bug Designs.

I uploaded the file in Cricut Design Space and used it to make a pattern for my purple tear bear. I also cut my box frame using the cartridge Boxes, Tags and More 2.

I used copic markers to color my Besties Doll.
Skin: E00, E11, E21
Eyes: B00, B02, BV00
Dress: BV00, BV11, BV17

I also used a white Gelly roll, black Copic multiliner and chalk to add definition. I used purple Peebles chalk in a matching shade to add to my background.

I embellished with a bow, Purple enamel sprinkles, and blue gemstones to match.

I have this item listed for sale here in my SHOP!






Thanks for stopping by! 

This is linked into the following challenges.. Check them out and play along.
Polkadoodles Challenge #51 Anything Goes  (2 of 2 entries, Ends January 15)

No comments:

Post a Comment