Thursday, January 28, 2016

5x5 Angel Bear 3D Box Frame


Hello everyone! It's my day on the Kadoodle Bug Designs Blog
 
I made this cute tear bear with patterns from Kadoodle Bug Designs found at the following links.
 
 
I unzipped the svg cutting files and pasted them on my computer in a new folder. I then uploaded the svg files to Cricut Design Space and cut out my patterns for my tear bear with my Cricut Explore. I also cut the daisy flower, Angel Wings, Halo, clouds and the box frame.
 
Speaking of the box frame. Its just a regular square box lid fit and cut using the score line in Cricut Design Space. This box is on the Tags, Boxes and More 2 Cartridge.
 
I tore my bear out of mulberry paper using a process called Tear Bear. I then chalked all of my pieces with Colorbox chalk and added details using black and white Signo gel pens.
 
For my box frame I used cardstock from Doodlebug Designs.
 
I made this custom for a friend.
 


 
Thanks for your visit today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment