Monday, January 25, 2016

My Besties Cupid Box Frame w/ Tear Bear





Today, I'm sharing a Valentine's Day project I created using a My Besties Digital Stamp by Sherri Baldi. 
 
You can find digital stamp img949 for sale here in the My Besties Shop.
 
 I colored My Bestie with Copic Markers. I'm not sure what colors I used. But I do remember the reds are R36, R37 and R59. I love these colors together.
 
For my super sweet bear I used a pattern from Kadoodle Bug Designs.
 
I used a border stamp from Craftin Desert Diva's for the border splatter. I added an "I love you" ribbon, fabric hearts and heart gems for more embellishment.
 
I made the outer shell a box frame using a box from Cricut Cartridge Boxes, Tags and more 2. I then cut it with my Cricut Explore.

I added stickles to her skirt and angel wings.
 
I have this Cupid Box Frame available for sale in my Etsy Shop here:
 
This was super fun to make. Thanks for your visit today!
 


 
This is linked up at:
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment