Monday, January 11, 2016

Copic Coloring: Alyce + Lila Bear Colouring Event


Hello everyone! It's Monday and the week has started again. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

 I have here today a Copic Coloring that I created for the Alyce + Lila Bear Colouring Event going on right now in the Kit And Clowder group on Facebook.

You can get in on the fun by coloring 1 of 2 digital stamps in this group. This fabulous Alyce & Lila Bear image was drawn by Yampuff. 

I colored her with copic markers, I detailed her with a white gelly roll gel pen, a black Copic Multiliner and frost white Colorbox ink.

I used a "Color me Happy" Svg Cut file from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs to add her marker and the title.

This is my first stamp image background. Before doing this I practiced on other sheets of paper where I created squares of samples. I chose my colors and colored in lines. I took the alcohol blender by Copic to blend out the edges.

I didn't like its appearance so I kept going with the Copic blender solution. I tried different stamps that I had on hand before making this background with. The border stamp set from Craftin' Desert Diva's.

I cut out another doll outline and taped it on top to mask this stamp. I also covered everything white. So, I wouldn't mess up my colored image.

I dipped my stamp into Copic blending solution and stamped down on my background. I went in with copic blender marker to touch up.

I removed my stamp mask and detailed parts of her dress in stickles.

I had a lot of fun with this! It pushed me to go outside of my element and I learned a lot.



Thanks for your visit today! Happy Coloring! <3

This is linked up at:

No comments:

Post a Comment