Monday, February 8, 2016

KBD Horse 3D Paper Craft Hop Project




Hello friends! I'm sharing my 3D Horse Purse hop project.  I used the super cute new Horse Katoodle File from Katoodle Bug Designs. You can see whats new here.

I decided to make my niece a birthday gift and it had to be horses. :)
I uploaded my svg into Cricut Design Space and cut out the patterns with my Cricut Explore. I tore the pieces out of mulberry paper and brushed them to give them a furry appearance. I then assembled as you would any other paper piecing.

I did the same with my 3D purse svg. My BFF Mindy Beverly made this svg. I cut it out of paper from Doodlebug Designs. I finished it off with an "I love you" ribbon.

 Leinzlove Tear Bears
Click HERE:




This is linked up in my favorite challenges.


No comments:

Post a Comment