Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Cupcake Bear Valentine's Day 3D Tear Bear Box Frame


Hello! Welcome to Leinzlove Tear Bears. Today, I'm sharing this 3D Box Frame that I created using different techniques.

I used a super cute bear from Kadoodle Bug Designs. I uploaded this SVG cut file to Cricut Design Space and then I cut out the pattern with my Cricut Explore.

I tore my tear bear out of thick mulberry paper, chalked him up real good and added embellishments, stickers, and glitter.

I also used super cute patterned and embossed paper.

I glued it all down using Fabri- Tac and attatched it to this box frame.

The box frame is a file in Cricut Design Space on the Tags, Box and More 2 cartridge. I sliced down the square box lid to make this. It is sized 5x5.

You can find this for sale in my online shop here.






This is linked up in my favorite challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment