Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Copic Coloring: Sweet Escapes Colouring Event

 
 
 
Hello everyone! It's Wednesday and I hope you all are having an awesome week.

 I have here today a Copic Coloring that I created for the Sweet Escapes Colouring Event going on right now in the Kit And Clowder group on Facebook.

I colored her with copic markers, I detailed her with a white gelly roll gel pen, and a black Copic Multiliner.
 
I used the following Copic Marker Colors.
Hair: RV00, RV17, RV19, C4
Face: E50, E51, E53, E55
Dress: YG03, YG25, YG63
Heart: Rv00, Rv10, Rv32, Rv34
 
I used my Cricut Explore to cut my hearts and card base.
 
The background paper is Peebles "Be Mine". I matched my copic colors to it. I wanted the heart to resemble more of a candy heart. But that wasn't to be. I thought it looked way lighter than I had anticipated and darkened it up.
 
Thanks for your visit today! Happy Coloring! <3
 
This is linked up in my favorite challenges.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment