Sunday, February 28, 2016

Copic Coloring: My Besties Cupcake Card


 Hi Everyone! Today, I'm sharing my first Fluffy Bestie! A brand new line at My Besties by Sherri Ann Baldy! 

From the moment that I saw this digital stamp. I knew I had to have it and make it! She is just so cute getting in the chocolate! What a woman's dream.

You can find this gorgeous image here Fluffy Besties Img071.

I used The My Besties paper pack found here. My Besties Designer Papers "Pink Pink Pink"

I colored this My Besties with Copic Markers

Hot Chocolate: E34, E35, E55, E57, E59
Pink: RV00, RV02, RV13, RV14, RV09
Skin: E50, E51, E53, E55

I also added details with pink chalk and a white gelly roll pen.

This was so fun!!
I got the "When Life Gets tough Sentiment from Cards TV.

Thanks for your visit today!



No comments:

Post a Comment