Saturday, February 13, 2016

My BESTIES Valentine's Day Card

Hello everyone! Its my day on Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog. I have this Valentines Day card to share with you! I can't believe Valentine's Day is tomorrow. 

I created this with a My Besties Digital Stamp! You can purchase the stamp here in the My Besties Shop. This image is img945.

 

 I colored this with Copic Markers.
 
Skin Tone: E50, E51, E53, BV00, E55
Eyes: B00, B02, V15
Reds: R35, R37, R59
Orange: YR00, YR04
 
More details were added with a Signo White Gel pen, Copic Black multiliner and peebles chalk in pink.
 
I fussy cut my Gorgeous Doll with scissors and attached it to a card base.
 
I added lots of cut hearts. I used my Cricut Explore to cut them out of cardstock by Doodlebug Design.
 
 Thanks for stopping by. I hope that you are enjoying this day! :)

This is linked up in my favorite challenges.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment