Monday, February 1, 2016

My Besties Copic Coloring Flower Fairy

Hi, Everyone! Today, I'm up on the

Join us for the Monthly Challenge, "Anything Goes" Must Use a My Besties.

 Onto my My Besties, Design Team Project!

This is My Besties, By Sherri Baldy Image 790 Found

HERE. 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/248500764/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_7

Join these SUPER FUN Groups
 My Besties Designs Facebook Group HERE!
Meet at the Scrappers Corner Facebook group HERE! 
I created this Card using a super cute My Besties digital stamp.
I also used cardstock, flowers, gemstones, Cricut Explore and the Cricut Score tool.
I colored my Bestie with Copic Markers.

Thanks for your visit. It has been a pleasure to share my inspiration.

This is linked up in my favorite challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment