Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Sweet Angel Baby Tear Bear

 
Hi everyone! It's my day on the Kadoodle Bug Designs Blog.
 
I am sharing this super sweet Angel Baby Tear Bear Card.
 
I created this with the super Cutie Katoodle Angel Bear svg cutting file found here.
 
Instead of leaving her eyes open, I made them closed using the super Cutie Katoodle Sleeping Angel Bear found here.
 
I made my Angel Bear fuzzy and soft by using the tear bear method. I uploaded the pattern to Cricut Design Space and cut out the pattern and accessories with my Cricut Explore.
 
I traced my pattern pieces into the back of mulberry paper. Took a water brush to their outline and tore them out. I brushed the pieces with them turned upside down and chalked the edges with Colorbox Chalk, Chestnut Roan.
 
I assembled with Fabri-Tac. My go to adhesive.
 
The background paper is from Doodlebug Design, the clouds are cut from two scoops cardstock by Bazzill.
 
 
Thanks so much for your visit today!

You can order this bear or order custom tear bears here in my Etsy shop.
Leinzlove Tear Bears
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment