Thursday, December 31, 2015

My Besties Winter Fairy Card


Join us for the Monthly Challenge, "Anything Goes" Must Use a My Besties.

Onto My Besties, Design Team Project!

I used My Besties, By Sherri Baldy Image 858 Found

HERE on Etsy.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/248500764/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_7

Join these SUPER FUN Groups
 My Besties Designs Facebook Group HERE!
Meet at the Scrappers Corner Facebook group HERE! 


I created this winter Card using a super cute My Besties digital stamp.
  I also use super cute cardstock and sprinkles from Doodlebug Design.
The white sparkle on the snow is Stampendous Shaved Ice.

I colored my Bestie with Copic Markers.




 Thanks for your visit. It has been a pleasure to share my inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment