Thursday, December 24, 2015

Gingerbread dressed Tear Bear Embellishment


Happy Christmas Eve! Wow! Santa will be coming through here in a few hours. I was totally busy with Christmas festivities. When Melissa from Kadoodle Bug Designs released this as a FREEBIE! Wow, isn't that holiday cheer. Download the FREE svg here,

Yes! Isn't it the cutest!?! Wow!

I couldn't wait! I just couldn't, I wrapped Christmas presents quick and was right back on Cricut Design Space cutting this svg file out with my Cricut Explore. 

I used mulberry paper to make this tear bear furry.

I used more of the super sweet Sugar Plum collection from Doodle Bug Design, as well as some cute sprinkles from the same collection.

I added some Diamond Stickles to all of the icing spots on my ginger mulberry bear. Look close for some reason the camera doesn't capture all of the details well.

I have this available for sale here on Etsy!




This cutie as staged on a Christmas card. :)


Thanks so much for your visit today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment