Friday, December 4, 2015

Copic Coloring: My Besties w/ Reindeer Tear Bear

 

Hi Everyone! today I am sharing this 3D paper craft. It is a box frame hung with a blue ribbon.

I found the sweetest digital stamp here

I printed the digital stamp in 2 sizes. 1 in 8x10 to get the reindeer. I cut it out in pieces and tore them out of thick mulberry paper using the tear bear technique to give him a furry look. Bigger pieces are easier for me to play with.

I printed the image out in 5x7 to get the doll. I colored the doll in copic markers. And added some flowers where there were Christmas Holly on the image giving it more of a winter theme.

I then put glue all over the blank spots. I sprinkled Shaved Ice from Stampedous everywhere and then shaked off the excess to give this a fast snowy look.
 
This 3D project is about 8x10 and is available worldwide here in my Etsy shop.
 
 



 
 
 This is linked up at following parties.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment