Friday, March 11, 2016

Shoptastical Cutie: Cookie Blue Tear Bear

Hello Everyone! Today is my day on the Kadoodle Bug Designs blog.
 
 
Its my turn to host the KBD Challenge found here:
 
We have 2 Challenges a month and the winner wins a FREE
KaDoodle Bug Designs SVG File of their Choice!
How sweet is that! We get to pick the theme
since we are hosting it and my theme is:
 
Your Favorite KBD File! How fun is that.
 
I chose this because I love the Cutie Katoodle Bear best and I decided to pair it with a gorgeous new Shoptastical Cutie. Have you seen these yet? You can find them here:
 
We also have a Birthday Hop going on! There are lots of Fabulous Prizes. You should join us here.

 Dreaming Tree (3-$10 GC)
Thirty-One (2 oh-snap bins)
Jamberry (3 wrap sheets)
Leinz Love tearbears (3 Birthday Tearbears)
Pink and Main (Birthday Wishes stamp set)
2 Crafty Katies (embellishments)
Whimsical Inklings by Cheryl ($25 GC),
Cricut lovers guide to Design Space ($25 KBD GC),
Paper Piecings by Babs (3 piecing sets),
Peachy Keen Stamps ($50 GC).
  KBD 5-$10 GC and 2-$25 CG
 
Xyron Mega Runner & Xyron X (1.5" Sticker Maker)
Just Added Brutus/Monroe 2 Totally Mitsyana Dies (designed by our very own Mitsyana)

 With all this good stuff said: Let me get to how I created my project.

 I uploaded the svg cutting files into Cricut Design Space and cut out the pieces with my Cricut Explore. I took these pieces and traced them into the back of mulberry paper and then hand tore them. I then flipped the pieces upside down and brushed the edges to give them a furry look.
 
I assembled as you would any other piecing after inking my edges. I attatched this to a piece of Perfectly Plaid paper by Lawn Fawn. I used my Cricut Explore to make the title.
 
I just love these Shoptastical Cuties! Thanks for stopping by today.
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment