Friday, December 11, 2015

Sweet Winter Tear Bear Embellishment

 
Today, I'm sharing a Tear Bear Christmas Card using a super cute new file from Kadoodle Bug Designs.
 
I made my own pattern by uploading the file to Cricut Design Space and cutting it out with my Cricut Explore.
 
The background it paper by Doodlebug Design. I also used some glitter cardstock.
 
I made my tear bear out of thick mulberry paper. I traced each piece of my pattern onto the back of it. I then wet the outlines with a water brush. And then I tore out each piece.
 
I used Fabri Tac to assemble my pieces into layers and then I chalked each piece with Charcoal Chalk by Colorbox.
 
I took a wire brush to all of the pieces turned upside down. I then assembled this bear embellishment. I used a white gelly roll and a black micron .05 to add more details.
 
I took a soft brush to the bear and attached the tear bear to my card.
 
\
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment