Saturday, October 24, 2015

Tear Bear Monster Birthday Card


Today, I'm sharing this tear bear easel card I created. I made this using different papers and sprinkles from Doodlebug Design. I added some paper flowers and heart cabochons.

The girly monster tear bear, the cake and presents were created with super cute svg cutting files from Kadoodle Bug Designs. I made this tear bear with thick mulberry paper.

I uploaded the files, and designed this project in Cricut Design Space, and then cut it with my Cricut Explore.


I tried something different to me. I made the tear bear monster first. And then I matched him with Doodlebug Design Paper.


This is my entry into the Cute Card Thursday Challenge found here: Anything Goes
http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2015/10/challenge-396-anything-goes.html


3 comments: