Wednesday, March 11, 2015

LSHD Pudgy Bunny Bears Layout






 
Here I have today a (2) 6x6 page layout of pudgy bunny Bears. I made these using the Pudgy Bunny Pattern and Cuddly Bear pattern from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. The photo mats are also that of LSHD.
 
Originally, I had planned to make the whole pudgy bunny set. However, I came across a cricut explore beginners mistake. I cut the whole lot together and couldn't decipher all of the white pieces.
 
I also tried something different with the faces and I liked it. Instead of taking a brush and dotting the cheeks with pink chalk. I took my ink and did it before I put the muff on. I liked this.
 
Can't wait for my order of ink to get here. So far I like the Colorbox mini's. Everywhere I read, others like cats eyes... But, I'm not impressed.
 
Other pictures of this item.
 

 

 
Join me on Facebook and participate in giveaways... You could get something cute for free! www.facebook.com/leinzlovetearbears
 
Both of these items are listed on Etsy! www.etsy.com/shop/leinzlovetearbears
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment