Thursday, August 18, 2016

Lilly of the Valley Copic Colored Card


Today I'm sharing my entry into the Lily of the Valley Coloring Challenge. 
Its going right now until August 20. You friend Lilly of the Valley on FB and are a member of the Kit and Clowder Facebook group.

Then you color it with any medium. Are you a beginner... thats a category. Find out more detail here.

As for my card I downloaded the image and printed it onto white cardstock, I used background papers from Hello Sunshine by Kathy Davis. I cut out the glitter cupcakes from there as well. I attached this sweet girl.

I colored her to match these cupcakes and my cardstock. I used Copic markers. 
Red: R20, R22, R35
Yellow: Y11, Y15, Y18, E15
Blue: C4, BG53, BG57
Green, YG01, YG03, G17
Skin: E30, E51, E53, E55
Hat: C5, C7, C8, C10
Cupcakes Chocolate and hair: E55, E57

Thanks for stopping over today.

No comments:

Post a Comment