Thursday, August 18, 2016

KBD: Tear Bear Monster Babies




Today is my day, on the Kadoodle Bug Designs Blog today sharing these tear bear babies. I created these with the gorgeous Monster Babies file found here at 
Kadoodle Bug Designs. Original Art by Cheryl Whimsical Inklings.

I can't get enough of the cuteness from Kadoodle Bug Designs. There is something for everyone, whether it be paper piecing or coloring. And WOW the digital stamps are so awesome. You can make them any size for any project. Whether they are for a scrapbook layout or real small for a planner. I am hooked.

I uploaded the pattern to Cricut Design Space and cut out the pieces with my Cricut Explore.  I used a process called Tear Bear and to make their cute monster hats using thick mulberry paper. These are a perfect fit for my planner. Just a bit over 2 inches tall and smaller than a bottle of stickles.



I attached this to a base and used decorations I found in the Celebration Stack by DCWV. 

I had so much fun with this!

Thanks for your visit today!











No comments:

Post a Comment