Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Thanksgiving Tear Bear Turkey Card




Tear Bear Turkey Thanksgiving Card. 

I made this turkey from a thick handcrafted mulberry paper. I found the perfect turkey pattern from Kadoodle Bug Designs.

I uploaded the svg cutting file to Cricut Design Space and cut out it out using my Cricut Explore. I traced all of the pieces into the back of the mulberry. I wet the outlines of each piece and tore them out. The feathers I didn't wet instead, after tracing them I cut them out with scissors and left them as is. I then used colorbox chalk and chalked my edges.

I assembled the pieces and attached them together using Fabri Tac.

The background is made of my favorite cardstock by Doodlebug Design.

This tear bear turkey is my current giveaway on Facebook.






Thanks for visiting! 

This is linked up in the following Challenges.



DRS Designs Challenge #200 - Thankful Thanks!