Monday, November 9, 2015

Fox Stamped Card: Copic Coloring



I'm stopping over to share a stamped Fox Anniversary card.
For the background I used paper from my favorite Doodlebug Design. I cut everything out using my Cricut Explore after designing in Cricut Design Space.
The cute fox is a digital stamp from Craftin Desert Diva's. I colored the fox with copic markers. I didn't have an orange in my copic marker collection. So I used R24 (Red), Y17 (yellow) to make orange and then I added some brown E15. For the eyes I used a blue gelly roll pen.
I added a pink ribbon and some sequins to dress this stamped card up a bit.
I made this card for my husband. Our anniversary is soon.

This is linked up at the following Linky Parties! :)

PDE Linky Party
New Challenge every Friday, ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
Craftin Desert Diva's