Friday, October 30, 2015

Blue Birdie Christmas Card



 
 
Today I'm sharing a Christmas Tear Bear Bird Card.
 
I found this cute Little Santa Birdie svg cut file from Pretty Ribbons Pretty Paper. I uploaded the file to Cricut Design Space and cut it with my Cricut Explore.
 
I chose a piece of Doodle Bug Design from there super cutesy "Sugar Plums" collection for the background.
 
The Merry Christmas is a sticker from Sticko.
 
I made the tear bear bird by tracing the pattern I had cut with my explore onto the back of thick mulberry paper. I then cut out all the pieces leaving about 1/4 inch around all the pieces. I took a water brush and traced it around a few pieces and tore them out, I did this until all of my pieces were torn. Then I turned all of my pieces upside down and brushed them with a wire brush. I then chalked my edges with Dark Blue ink and assembled.
 
I used white mulberry for the hat and tore them both out of mulberry paper and chalked with Colorbox Charcoal Cats eye.
 
I assembled everything and took a soft brush to all of my fur.
 



Thanks for visiting!
 
This is linked up at the following challenges.
 
PDE Linky Party: Anything Goes
(ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES, Challenge Every Friday)
 
HIMCR #222 - Any Holiday!
Hiding In my Craft Room Challenge
 
Cute Card Thursday Challenge Entry #2... Sparkles








5 comments:

  1. Precious! What a happy face. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card and he does look a little chilly!!!(I'm so not looking forward to that!) adorable card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nana & Kahaulani! I'm not looking forward to that here, either!

    ReplyDelete