Friday, August 14, 2015

Summer Paper Pieced TEAR BEARS Scrapbook Layout

 
Stopping over today to share this 2 (12x12) page scrapbook layout.
 
"Whaley Fun Summer"
 
I designed this layout in Cricut Design Space. I cut the pieces with my Cricut Explore
 
 
I used several files from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
 
I made the water scene using the super cute "Under the Sea" Stamp set from Craftin Desert Diva's.` As well as the cute sand snail under the palm tree.
 

 
I made two tear bears using thick 150gsm+ handcrafted mulberry paper. I tore them out by hand, brushed and chalked them and assembled.
 


 
 
I also used some blue sequins, a few stickers and a few Jolee Embellishments.
It took me roughly 16 hours to make this!
 
This layout was so fun to put together. I have only one available for sale on EBAY: http://www.ebay.com/itm/371411915344?var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
 
Thank you for your visit.