Friday, March 27, 2015

LSHD 12x12 Rainy Day Duck Layout

 
I had fun with this one. For some reason blue is seeming to be my crafting color. I'm nailing it down. This features scrapbooking paper by Doodlebug designs, and the gorgeous LSHD ducks from www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com "Rainy Day Duck" and "Rain Boots".
 
I made this using cardstock and fancy paper glued onto cardstock.

Fan me on Facebook for Weekly Giveaways... www.facebook.com/leinzlovetearbears

This is a staged layout, the piecings and matts will be for sale in my store shortly. www.etsy.com/shop/leinzlovetearbears

More photos
 

 

2 comments:

  1. this layout is adorable!! love the boots! great file and fun hop, Following you :)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Duck layout is super cute! Those ducks are adorable! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete