Friday, March 6, 2015

About Leinzlove Tear Bears (Blog Started)

I created this crafting blog today. I will be posting all kinds of crafts here. I've been a scrapbooker for 12 years, paper piecing for 1 1/2 years.

I started in October 2013, when I first saw a tear bear and thought I have to do that. They are all so cute. It was love. I ordered the proper craft supplies and dug right in.

A few months ago I started doing cardstock piecings and now I just love them together.

I have every tear bear or piecing I've ever made at www.facebook.com/leinzlovetearbears. 870+ creations to date.

Last week, I joined the Little Scraps of Heaven designs website. I'm loving it there and decided to branch out and make a blog. Here I am.

I'm found on Etsy as well. www.etsy.com/shop/leinzlovetearbears. But really all you have to do is Google or Bling search Leinzlove Tear Bears.

Welcome! Lets get crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment