Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Copic Coloring: My Besties Flower Girl Card

Hi, Everyone! Today, I'm up on the Color It, Create It, Show it off,  Challenge Blog.

Join us for the Monthly Challenge, "Anything Goes".


Onto My Besties, Design Team Project!

I used My Besties, By Sherri Baldy Image 076 Found Here.



https://www.etsy.com/listing/248500764/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_7

Join these SUPER FUN Groups
 My Besties Designs Facebook Group HERE!
Color It, Create It, Show it Off Facebook group HERE!

I had so much fun with this! I colored my digital stamp using Copic markers. I added a few flowers and a sentiment.

The background was created with paper from DoodleBug Design

 Thanks for your visit. It has been a pleasure to share my inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment