Monday, November 9, 2015

Fox Stamped Card: Copic Coloring



I'm stopping over to share a stamped Fox Anniversary card.
For the background I used paper from my favorite Doodlebug Design. I cut everything out using my Cricut Explore after designing in Cricut Design Space.
The cute fox is a digital stamp from Craftin Desert Diva's. I colored the fox with copic markers. I didn't have an orange in my copic marker collection. So I used R24 (Red), Y17 (yellow) to make orange and then I added some brown E15. For the eyes I used a blue gelly roll pen.
I added a pink ribbon and some sequins to dress this stamped card up a bit.
I made this card for my husband. Our anniversary is soon.

This is linked up at the following Linky Parties! :)

PDE Linky Party
New Challenge every Friday, ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
Craftin Desert Diva's

14 comments:

  1. So so cute! I love the little fox and the bright colored papers you used for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous thank you for joining us at the WWODTC
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a Super CUTE & Sweet Card Twila! Adorably done! Thanks for playing along with us over at Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party!!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I had a lot of fun with this! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card thank you for joining us over on the WWODT Challenge '5'
    Dianne x DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat card love all your bright colours. Thank you for sharing it with us over at The World Wide Open DT Challenge #5, and good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Thank you for joining in with us at WWODTC, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Twila, we must have been using the same creative mental channel when we did our cards!!! or maybe you are my crafting twin?? Love your fox!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Back with my DT hat on to look at this adorable card. I love the sentiment you chose for this little fox. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog Looking forward to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Tina
    WWO DT
    Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe I love this, so cute.
    Thank you for entering the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Please note: We will be holding the "Champions of Champions" DT Challenge in March 2016 for all of the winners from all categories
    from these monthly challenges throughout the year.
    Annette DT Leader for the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Group
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1608194249429483/?ref=bookmarks

    ReplyDelete