Tuesday, July 28, 2015

"Wildly Cute" Zebra Cards

 
I gave my first go at stamping. I had previously used face stamps and word stamps. But Craftin Desert Diva's released this cute zebra and I just had to have it. I also got their cute giraffe. www.craftindesertdivas.com. (Both are currently in stock).
 
I took Zebra paper, some neon blue and black cardstock, cut them using my Cricut Explore. I also cut out zebra outlines after downloading the free svg outline over on Facebook in Craftin Desert Diva's Gallery. I resized it to the measurements posted in the online store. It was much easier than it sounds.
 
I then hand stamped the outlines and colored them with gel pens and glued them to the cards. I originally used flower embellishments. But I actually made these for children so I replaced them with hearts.
 
The mini set includes: The Zebra, The Heart and the sentiment "Wildly Cute".
This is a picture of how it came to my mailbox yesterday. I have yet to try a giraffe. Right now I have to get back to tearing bears...
 

1 comment: