Friday, September 2, 2016

KBD Blog: Back to School Panda Bear Planner Layout




Today is my day, on the Kadoodle Bug Designs Blog. I created this back to school planner layout using a super cute Digital stamp found at
Kadoodle Bug Designs. Original Art by Cheryl Whimsical Inklings.

I can't get enough of the cuteness from Kadoodle Bug Designs. There is something for everyone, whether it be paper piecing or coloring. And WOW the digital stamps are so awesome. You can make them any size for any project. Whether they are for a scrapbook layout or real small for a planner. I am hooked.

I printed off my digital stamp using my regular low budget ink jet printer. I then colored the digital stamp with copic markers and added details with gel pens.

I used Scotch Purple Glitter washi tape and Crayon paper from AMBillustrations

Lastly, I used a Studio G stamp to make my soccer ball and stamps from Craftin Desert Diva's to make my super cute panda bears.

I had so much fun with this.

Thanks for your visit today!













No comments:

Post a Comment