Thursday, June 16, 2016

Copic Colored: Three Babies Playful Magnet



Hello Friends! Today, I'm sharing a magnet that I created for my own refrigerator. Originally, this wasn't the plan. Don't you love when that happens?

I took the new Copic case and my images up to my bedroom to color in bed. My 5 year old begged me to color two more after I colored the first. Because I have 3 gorgeous baby girls (not triplets but look alikes <3) I couldn't resist and decided on a magnet for myself.

Despite using Copics to whip these babies up. I used the gorgeous baby girl Digital Stamp By Julia Spiri.

I purchased this set here and can't wait to color the rest of it up.

I had a lot of fun with this! Thanks for visiting today.

This is Linked up here at the Julia Spiri Challenge Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment