Saturday, April 30, 2016

My Besties: Fluffy Mermaid Shadow box

Hi, Everyone! Today, I'm up on the Color It, Create It, Show it off,  Challenge Blog.

Join us for the Monthly Challenge, "Anything Goes".


Onto My Besties, Design Team Project!

I used My Besties, By Sherri Baldy Image 024 Found Meet Fluffy Mermaid.






https://www.etsy.com/listing/248500764/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_7

Join these SUPER FUN Groups
 My Besties Designs Facebook Group HERE!
Color It, Create It, Show it Off Facebook group HERE!

I had so much fun with this! I colored my digital stamp using Copic markers. I then used a svg cutting file from Treasure Box Designs to make the sea horses, shells and all of the decorations.

I uploaded this file to Cricut Design Space and cut it out using my Cricut Explore. The sand dollars a Martha Stewart Paper Punch. I finished my shadow box off by embellishing it with clear rocks, shells and  pearls.

 Thanks for your visit. It has been a pleasure to share my inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment