Tuesday, March 22, 2016

8x8 Mother's Button Lady Bug Tear Bear Shadow Box




Hello everyone! I'm sharing this project. I made a 8x8 inch Box frame with a spring scene.
I used the Square Box lid from a Cricut Cartridge Tags, Boxes and More 2.
 
I used this super cute digital Stamp. It is My Besties, by Sherri Baldy and can be found here in the My Besties Shop.
 
This digital stamp was colored with Copic Markers. I used chalk, ink and gel pens to add details to her. I embellished her with super cute tiny buttons.
 
I used a super adorable pattern from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs to make a pattern for my Tear Bear Lady Bug. I then used a process called Tear Bear to tare it out of thick mulberry paper. I chalked and assembled.
 
I used cardstock and embellishments/buttons from Bo Bunny
"The Pincushion Collection".
 
I placed holes in the top of this box using the attatch feature. I also used the writing feature to make this sentiment. Both using my Cricut.
 
"Mothers are like buttons, they hold everything together."
 
I currently have this 8x8 Shadow Box as pictured in my shop here.
 


 
 Thanks for visiting today! 
 
This is linked up in the following challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment