Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Fairy Thank You Card (1st Lawn Fawn Project)



Hello Everyone! Today, I'm sharing my first make with LAWN FAWN. Everyone is always saying, I love Lawn Fawn. So, when they came out with this new Plaid paper...
I knew I was getting the paper and trying Lawn Fawn Stamps.
I purchased the Fairy Set and the 6x6 Plaid Paper and disappointed I AM NOT! Wow.
My order arrived fast and I got some free paper and a thanks stamp! HOW AWESOME!!
About my card... I colored my cute fairies with copic markers after I stamped my scene with memento. I assembled my stamps how I wanted them on the same block. And then made my impression.
This was an awesome experience and I look forward to using more Lawn Fawn.
Thanks for your visit today!
This is linked up in the following challenge. :)

Craftin Desert Divas "Natures Wonder"

No comments:

Post a Comment