Tuesday, January 19, 2016

My Besties: Flower Hat Girl Valentine's Day Card

Hello everyone! Its my day on Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog. I have this Valentines Day card to share with you!
 

I created this with a My Besties Digital Stamp! You can purchase the stamp here in the My Besties Shop. This image is named flower hat girl.

 

 
 
I colored this with Copic Markers.
 
Skin Tone: E00, E11, E21
Eyes: B00, B02, YG03
Reds: R35, R37, R59
 
I don't have any Dark Greys so I used Copic Black 100 and I used Frost to lightly give off shadows.
 
Used a bit of Cool Greys to shadow my doll. C1, C2
 
More details were added with a Signo White Gel pen, Copic Black multiliner and peebles chalk in pink.
 
I fussy cut my Gorgeous Doll with scissors and attached it to a card base.
 
I added a flower, I have no idea where its from. I used some stickles on my dolls dress and the flower for extra dimension and sparkle.
 
 Thanks for stopping over today. I hope that you are enjoying this day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment