Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Fall Leaf Shaker Card



Stamped Fall Leaf Shaker Card

 
I created this card using the "Deer Friends" stamp set from Craftin Desert Diva's. The sentiment is from the "Animal Antics" set also from Craftin Desert Diva's.
 
I used "Friendly Forest" Cardstock from Doodle Bug Designs for the background. The purple leaves are created with Recollections Cardstock and the Embossed leaves are from Two Scoops Bazzill cardstock.
 
I colored my stamps with Bic Mark its and Gel Pens.
 
Each leaf is a shaker featuring Purple, Orange and White Sequins.
 
This was a lot of fun to make.
 

 

2 comments:

  1. You did such an awesome job on this shaker card!! How fun are these details!! I love the little critters and all the papers you chose. That splash of purple is just wonderful! I love seeing your projects on the gallery site too :) Thanks so much for linking up to our Just For Kids Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas!! I look forward to seeing more from you, Have a wonderful weekend!!
    DT Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this card in the gallery and it's so awesome! The colors are perfect and those cute critters from the Deer Friends stamp set are so cute!! Thanks for joining the CDD Just For Kids Linky Party DT Jessica

    ReplyDelete