Wednesday, April 1, 2015

LSHD Sketch Challenge Panda Bear 8x8 layout

Ok so this is a card sketch challenge, but I made it a 8x8 framed print or a layout page without pictures. The sketch is going on until April 14, so come play along...

 
I used the Cricut Explore and basic shapes to design the whole layout in design space. I cut out my Panda Bear and then made him TEAR BEAR with the finest handcrafted mulberry paper. He is from a Little Scraps of Heaven Designs pattern as well.
 
I layered my flowers and they came from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs "Spring Penguin." I added a few gems to give it more 3D definition.
 
This was so much fun to make and turned out super cute. I don't know if he'll be available for sale yet or not. But, its a super fine piece of art.
 
Find me on Facebook for paper piecing giveaways... www.facebook.com/leinzlovetearbears.
 
See what I have available on Etsy www.etsy.com/shop/leinzlovetearbears
 
or see what I have on Ebay by searching Leinzlove at www.ebay.com
 
Other pictures of this item
 


 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Your Layout is so pretty! I like the color combo... and the Panda is adorable! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete